BTL EMSELLA is a new non-invasive treatment, designed for women of any age, who is looking for a solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in the quality of their intimate life.
Due to factors such as the body’s normal aging, childbirth or menopause, the pelvic floor muscles decondition and insufficiently support the pelvic organs. These factors directly correlate with urinary incontinence and decreased intimate satisfaction. The pelvic floor matters at any age.
How does BTL EMSELLA work?
This non-invasive treatment uses electromagnetic energy to cause deep pelvic floor muscle stimulation. A single session brings thousands of kegel-like contractions which help you train your muscles. Scientific research shows, that 95% of incontinent patients reported significant improvement in day-to-day life and 85% improvement was observed in overall intimate satisfaction.
Benefits of BTL EMSELLA
- There is no recovery time after this non-invasive treatement
- You remain fully clothed during treatment
- Restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without exercises
- Improvement could be seen after a single session. Typically results continue Improving over the next few weeks
- Results after six sessions, which are scheduled twice a week
To read more about EMSELLA, visit their website.